No global movement springs from individuals. It takes an entire team united behind something big. Together at Air Fuga, we work hard, we laugh a lot, we brainstorm nonstop, we doodle, and we have the best time while offering the safest and most superlative air charter experience in the industry. Join us, we can do wonders together.
Air Fuga seeks professional and talented individuals for all departments. To apply for a position follow the link(s) associated with the appropriate position.
FUGA, INC. MULTIPLE OPENINGS
Position: Pilot – First Officer
Locations: Camarillo, California
Operationally responsible to Pilot in Command (PIC) on all flights. Notify captain of questions or concerns related to flight safety. Assume authority to act on behalf of PIC when PIC is incapacitated. Maintain knowledge of duties and responsibilities of PIC. Audit flight and duty time records for accuracy. Maintain accurate and in depth knowledge of General Operations Manual, Company Manual, Federal Aviation Administration Regulations, Operations Specifications, Flight Manuals, and other instructions pertinent to assigned duties.
*13 days off per quarter, as required by law.
As a pilot, this position requires 80% domestic travel to locations throughout the United States, and 20% international travel. Travel to Fuga’s Bend, Oregon location once a month for 1-4 days.
2 years of international flight experience (can be a combination of experience as a PIC and SIC)
- FAA Airline Transport Pilot License or FAA Commercial Pilot License with Certification Training Program (ATP/CTP) with ATP written completed
- First Class FAA Medical Certificate
- CAE certificate, or FlightSafety Training Certificate
- FCC License
- Part 135 Proficiency Card valid within the previous two years, issued by CAE Simuflite or FlightSafety International
- 1000 hours of flying Gulfstream G-IV, King Air 200 series, or Learjet LR 35 or equivalent model as a Pilot (can be a combination of PIC and SIC)
- 2,000 total flight hours (can be a combination of PIC, SIC, and FSTD)
To be completed upon hire:
- Must be able to pass PRIA background check
- Must pass psychological examination
- No FAA accidents, incidents, and violations
All experience, skills, and requirements may be gained concurrently.