As the beating heart of Air Fuga’s organization, our commitment is to provide a State-of-the-Air Flight Experience. At Air Fuga, our emphasis is ensuring uncompromised safety and reliability, with utmost respect to privacy. All delivered with the best service in the industry.
Position: Charter Advisor (Charter Sales / Flight Coordinator)
Location: Bend, Oregon
Schedule: Full Time – This an exempt position includes shift work that will require working evening, weekends and holidays.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Charter Sales –
- Manage charter request via phone call or email request
- Cultivate relationships with operators, brokers, vendors and retail
- Balance and maintain aircraft(s) schedule while on shift
- Answering incoming calls
- Ability to create and submit a charter quotation in a timely manner with a keen understanding of cost/pricing.
- Follow up on charter request, quotes and holds.
- Secure confirmations of charter bookings
- Communicate aircraft schedules with company personnel
- Comply with all FAR’s, Operations Specifications, Company Policies and Procedures.
Flight Coordination –
- Handle arrangements for clients request including but not limited to ground transportation and catering.
- Handle arrangements for crew while traveling including but not limited to hotel and ground transportation
- Shop fuel services and rates with fuel contract companies and FBOs.
- Create & distribute thorough tripsheets and itineraries.
- Actively flight follow at all stages of trips with client and crew
- Communicate changes to the personnel within the Operations Control Center.
- Ensure flights are compliant with all regulatory and maintenance requirements
Qualifications (Skills, Experience & Education):
- 2 years’ experience in flight management/charter operations PREFERRED.
- High School Diploma required, prefer some college and/or Bachelor degree in aviation or related field.
- Must be detail oriented and able to work productively, independently, or within a team.
- Must obtain an optimistic approach to life and work.
- Must be able to work in fast pace environment and flexible with changes that occur.
- Knowledge of FARs in regard to Part 91 and 135 operations.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office products and ability to learn company software programs including quoting system.
- Good ability to problem solve
- License Dispatcher helpful but not required.
Some travel may be required for industry events.
A Charter Advisor reports directly to the Director of Charter Sales / Vice President of Charter Sales.
To apply please send your resume and cover letter to: