No global movement springs from individuals. It takes an entire team united behind something big. Together at Air Fuga, we work hard, we laugh a lot, we brainstorm nonstop, we doodle, and we have the best time while offering the safest and most superlative air charter experience in the industry. Join us, we can do wonders together.
Air Fuga seeks professional and talented individuals for all departments. To apply for a position follow the link(s) associated with the appropriate position.
As the beating heart of Air Fuga’s organization, our commitment is to provide a State-of-the-Air Flight Experience. At Air Fuga, our emphasis is ensuring uncompromised safety and reliability, with utmost respect to privacy. All delivered with the best service in the industry.
Position: Charter Advisor (Charter Sales / Flight Coordinator)
Location: Bend, Oregon
Schedule: Full Time – This an exempt position includes shift work that will require working evening, weekends and holidays.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Charter Sales –
- Manage charter request via phone call or email request
- Cultivate relationships with operators, brokers, vendors and retail
- Balance and maintain aircraft(s) schedule while on shift
- Answering incoming calls
- Ability to create and submit a charter quotation in a timely manner with a keen understanding of cost/pricing.
- Follow up on charter request, quotes and holds.
- Secure confirmations of charter bookings
- Communicate aircraft schedules with company personnel
- Comply with all FAR’s, Operations Specifications, Company Policies and Procedures.
Flight Coordination –
- Handle arrangements for clients request including but not limited to ground transportation and catering.
- Handle arrangements for crew while traveling including but not limited to hotel and ground transportation
- Shop fuel services and rates with fuel contract companies and FBOs.
- Create & distribute thorough tripsheets and itineraries.
- Actively flight follow at all stages of trips with client and crew
- Communicate changes to the personnel within the Operations Control Center.
- Ensure flights are compliant with all regulatory and maintenance requirements
Qualifications (Skills, Experience & Education):
- 2 years’ experience in flight management/charter operations PREFERRED.
- High School Diploma required, prefer some college and/or Bachelor degree in aviation or related field.
- Must be detail oriented and able to work productively, independently, or within a team.
- Must obtain an optimistic approach to life and work.
- Must be able to work in fast pace environment and flexible with changes that occur.
- Knowledge of FARs in regard to Part 91 and 135 operations.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office products and ability to learn company software programs including quoting system.
- Good ability to problem solve
- License Dispatcher helpful but not required.
Some travel may be required for industry events.
A Charter Advisor reports directly to the Director of Charter Sales / Vice President of Charter Sales.
To apply please send your resume and cover letter to: