No global movement springs from individuals. It takes an entire team united behind something big. Together at Air Fuga, we work hard, we laugh a lot, we brainstorm nonstop, we doodle, and we have the best time while offering the safest and most superlative air charter experience in the industry. Join us, we can do wonders together.
Air Fuga seeks professional and talented individuals for all departments. To apply for a position follow the link(s) associated with the appropriate position.
Positions: GIVSP SIC and A&P
Location: Los Angeles, CA as base
Schedule: Full Time – Current schedule is – 14 days on and 7 days off
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Second-in-Command (SIC) reports to the pilot-in-command and will carry out any duties delegated by the PIC. Their duties include, but are not limited to the following:
When acting as SIC
- Assisting the PIC in the management of the flight,
- Flying the aircraft in accordance with the directions of the PIC,
- Carrying out takeoffs and landings under the authority of the PIC,
- Taking over control in the event of PIC incapacitation, and
- Participating in the safety management system
When acting within the authority of his A&P qualifications:
- Ensure the airworthiness of his aircraft
- Perform light maintenance on the road
- Oversee maintenance when contracted to outside vendors
- Maintain consumable levels such as Oil and Hydraulics
- Work under the direct authority of the Director of Maintenance
- Must have professional appearance and work ethic.
- Total time: 1,000 hrs
- PIC time: 500
- Multi Eng.: 100 hrs
- No accidents, incidents, FAA sanctions is the last 5 years
- A&P License
A crewmember reports to the Chief Pilot / Director of Operations.
To apply please complete the application process in both links below:
As the beating heart of Air Fuga’s organization, our commitment is to provide a State-of-the-Air Flight Experience. At Air Fuga, our emphasis is ensuring uncompromised safety and reliability, with utmost respect to privacy. All delivered with the best service in the industry.
Position: Charter Advisor (Charter Sales / Flight Coordinator)
Location: Bend, Oregon
Schedule: Full Time – This an exempt position includes shift work that will require working evening, weekends and holidays.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Charter Sales –
- Manage charter request via phone call or email request
- Cultivate relationships with operators, brokers, vendors and retail
- Balance and maintain aircraft(s) schedule while on shift
- Answering incoming calls
- Ability to create and submit a charter quotation in a timely manner with a keen understanding of cost/pricing.
- Follow up on charter request, quotes and holds.
- Secure confirmations of charter bookings
- Communicate aircraft schedules with company personnel
- Comply with all FAR’s, Operations Specifications, Company Policies and Procedures.
Flight Coordination –
- Handle arrangements for clients request including but not limited to ground transportation and catering.
- Handle arrangements for crew while traveling including but not limited to hotel and ground transportation
- Shop fuel services and rates with fuel contract companies and FBOs.
- Create & distribute thorough tripsheets and itineraries.
- Actively flight follow at all stages of trips with client and crew
- Communicate changes to the personnel within the Operations Control Center.
- Ensure flights are compliant with all regulatory and maintenance requirements
Qualifications (Skills, Experience & Education):
- 2 years’ experience in flight management/charter operations PREFERRED.
- High School Diploma required, prefer some college and/or Bachelor degree in aviation or related field.
- Must be detail oriented and able to work productively, independently, or within a team.
- Must obtain an optimistic approach to life and work.
- Must be able to work in fast pace environment and flexible with changes that occur.
- Knowledge of FARs in regard to Part 91 and 135 operations.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office products and ability to learn company software programs including quoting system.
- Good ability to problem solve
- License Dispatcher helpful but not required.
Some travel may be required for industry events.
A Charter Advisor reports directly to the Director of Charter Sales / Vice President of Charter Sales.
To apply please complete the application process below: